Creative Machining Concepts, Inc. is located in a 10,500 square foot temperature-controlled facility in Westfield, Indiana. We are just 8 miles north of Indianapolis, which positions us in close proximity to material suppliers, heat treat providers, surface finishers and Indianapolis International Airport.
Our manufacturing equipment includes:
- (6) Mitsubishi submersible wire Edm machines
- (1) Methods submersible EDM Fast Hole Drill (Hole Popper)
- (2) Hurco VMX Machining Centers
- (1) Romi M17 CNC Combination Lathe
- (1) 18” X 60” Manual Lathe
- (2) Knee Mills
- (1) Clausing 12” X 36” Automatic Surface Grinder
- (1) Okamoto 6” X 18” Precision Surface Grinder
- (1) Deltronic Optical Comparator
- Kubotek Keycreator (formerly Cadkey) CAD Software
- Surfcam CAM Software
- Solidworks 3D Modeling Software
- DP Technologies Espirit Wire EDM Software
Since we are ISO 9001:2015 driven, quality is of the essence. We use conventional inspection methods for the inspection of key characteristics. The optical comparator, gage pins, gage blocks, micrometers, calipers, height masters, etc. are all checked for current calibration on a regular schedule as outlined in our quality manual.
Key characteristics are determined by management after a review of the approved print. These characteristics are then documented in process on our inspection report and kept on file for reference. Nothing is shipped until a final check is made by qualified personnel.